Antique Lamm Dresden Soup Cup & Saucer with Lid, Meissen Style
This porcelain covered soup cup and saucer was produced in Germany by the Ambrosius Lamm Dresden studio in the 1880s. The saucer measures 5 ½ inches in diameter and the cup with lid is 3 3/4 inches high.
The 3 pieces are decorated with tiny, colorful flowers scattered across the porcelain. They are delicately hand painted. There is intricate hand gilding and gold accents. The rims, handle and finial on the lid are trimmed with gold.
FOR OUR CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE THE US. The Post Office requires this.
This item is in the category "Collectibles\Kitchen & Home\Dinnerware & Serveware\Cups & Saucers". The seller is "betsybabe" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Germany
- Style: Meissen Style
- Material: Porcelain
- Theme: Little Flowers, Buds, Sprigs, Gold
- Pattern: Floral
- Type: Soup Cup, Saucer, Lid
- Beverage Type: Hot
- Features: Decorative Collectable Qualtiy
- Color: Multicolor
- Set Includes: One Cup, One Saucer, One Lid
- Brand: Ambrosius Lamm Dresden
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1850-1899
- Design: Hand Painted Hand Gilded